Friday, February 12, 2010

Sad News!!

Grandma Childers called today with the sad news that great-grandma Jenkski passed away on Wed. morning. She had been sick the last month with pnemonia so I assume that might have had something to do with it, I'm not sure though, Gram didn't have too many details. What a sweet lady she was. I feel bad because we were planning to visit her when we went to Disneyland in March. I never had a chance to meet her but I really enjoyed writing to her and talking to her on the phone. She was very appreciative of all the letters and things that we all sent her. The funeral will be in California but we won't be able to go. She was probably happy to go because she didn't have any family left. Grandpa Childers was probably happy to see her on the other side. We love you Grandma Ginny!!!

2 comments: