Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Salt Lake Temple Square Excursion

Our ward Young Men and Young Women went down to Temple Square in Salt Lake. Because I am the Young Womens President I had the grand opportunity to be there with not only the wonderful youth of our Riverdale 2nd ward, but my 4 youngest children too. We had a great time together. Our favorite part was watching the Joesph Smith Movie. It was awesome. It built even a greater respect and love for him in our hearts. We also enjoyed walking around the beautiful Temple Grounds, touring the visitors center and afterwards eating at "Golden Corral" It was a fun day, and the best part was that I got to share it with Chelsea, Katelyn. Chase and Chance. Love you kids!!!! Some of my beautiful young women and my 2nd counsellor, Tracee Pulsipher



Long Live the King!!!!!


Katelyn with 2 of her best friends- Rachel Steele and Ami Higley.



Chase- MY wild indian! Goodlookin isn't he?!



The kids and friends by the fountain


Katelyn and friends pointing out the beautiful flowers
Riverdale 2nd Ward Young Women and leaders that attended this activity
Chance viewing the beautiful grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment